Monday, February 28, 2011

IanJ, KillaGraham and more

Here are some great tunes to get you through mid-terms. First off is a new artist to butterymuffin, IanJ. He's from Tennessee and has some serious flow. I really like the upbeat feel to this song.
She Told Me - IanJ


I'm starting to really like this next artist. They released a great mixtape last week including Take Me Away, which is an absolute gem. This song may not have the same "wow" effect but it's really growing on me.
Ride Out (ft. S.I.R) - Fortune Family


I'm usually not into dub remixes because I feel like they usually ruin the flow of the original song. This however manages to maintain the integrity of the song. I like it.
Say it Ain't So - Weezer (KillaGraham Remix)


Aaand finally, AudioDax. I realized I had forgotten to post their first song (the best one) which has a very smooth chill feel.
Make Noise - AudioDax

Here is their second.
Let It Fly -AudioDax


No comments: